The ballots for each division are now online and may be accessed under the “Admin” tab above. Your Division VP will contact you via email with instructions for using the form. If you do not receive an email by Friday, October 12th, please contact your VP directly using this directory.
As in years past and with our thanks, ballots will be counted and verified by Donna Martineau. The deadline for each division is as follows:
- Division I – November 1st
- Division II – October 1st
- Division III – November 1st
A few things to remember about the online ballots:
- You MUST vote for EXACTLY12 players.
- Please count carefully – the form will not count votes for you.
- You MAY NOT vote for your own players.
- There is a place for a write in All-State Player (this would count as one of your 12 votes).
- For any technical issues with the form, please contact Admin@nhvca.com.
- For other issues or questions please contact your VP Listed Here.
Thanks for voting and good luck to all with the remainder of the season!
To all Coaches,
Below are links to the online All State and All Star Nomination forms (also found under the “Admin” tab on the website). The password for both forms has been emailed to each varsity coach from your division Vice President. If you have not received the password, please contact your division VP directly.
Please read the instructions at the top of each page in full. Only coaches who have paid their annual dues will have their nominations accepted.
All nominations are Due by midnight on September 30th.
Please note that a Player of the Year Nomination is also on the All State form (at the bottom).
A couple of key points about the forms:
Please use a valid email and phone number checking to make sure you entered your email address accurately.
- You will receive an email confirmation from admin@NHVCA.com (please add this address to your contacts and/or whitelist).
- You will also receive a confirmation on the website and can print that for your records.
- If you don’t receive an email confirmation within an hour of voting:
- check your junk mail filter or
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for verification
REMEMBER IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID YOUR DUES YOU CAN NOT NOMINATE OR VOTE.
Welcome to the new and improved NHVCA website (with thanks to our newly appointed webmaster Mike Mc’Donnell). Thank you all for your participation and input during our August meeting. Tammy and I look forward to facilitating the growth and competiveness of all New Hampshire volleyball teams. As we begin the 2012-2013 season, we want to wish each of you the best of luck with your programs. We, along with the divisional vice presidents and elected officers, are here to help with any questions you may have.
Please use the contact us form or see a list of NHVCA officers listed here. For a summary of the meeting, changes to the Constitution or other updates please visit the “What’s New” area of the website. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
John Dube & Tammy Lambrou